End User Licence Agreement
This document outlines a legal agreement with James Hurst (the “author”) for the use of any products or services created by the author (the “software”).
- Software licence
The author grants any person the right to:
- use this software for any purposes that do not conflict with any of the rules within this agreement
- use this software for press related publication, limited to:
- textual descriptions or reviews of the functional and musical aspects
- visual demonstration of the graphic user interface
- audio demonstrations of the product’s capabilities.
- The software’s name, author and website address must be clearly indicated.
This software may be freely distributed under the following conditions:
- this license agreement must accompany the software
- the software must be distributed free of charge, it may not be exploited commercially in any way
- the software is not modified so that its intended core functionality (as an audio plugin) is altered
- no parts of the software are reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled etc.
- no text or graphic information (such as labels or copyright notices) are removed or changed
- Copyright notice
All copyrights pertaining to the software are owned by James Hurst.
- Warranty disclaimer
The software is provided to the user “as-is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. This includes, but is not limited to, any warranty of merchantability, usefulness and fitness for any specific purpose. The author does not guarantee that the functions of the software will meet personal requirements, that it is 100% error-free or that any bugs in the software will be corrected in future. The user bears the entire risk of using the software and shall in no way claim the author’s responsibility for damages incurred by its use or abuse, including (but not limited to) misinterpretation of the software’s documentation or functionality.